Sunday, August 21, 2011

DREAMS

My dreams and goals are no longer going to sit back and what for permission from anyone one else.  If a person wants to be in my life than they will understand that I will no longer sacrifice my dreams or even alter them because of another person.  Call it selfish but I have already given enough of me freely and now I fully intend to live my life with smiles and happiness and to do what I want in my life.  I am not asking for permission from anyone, I will not bargain my dreams any longer.  I will enjoy my life and I will see and live it for every second that I have now.  I will totally have my vineyard and I will have my own place regardless of what anyone says especially if it is negative.  Life is full of negative I will live out the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment