Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family

My family is my life.  If I fail to say it out aloud forgive me.  As the days and weeks pass into months, even I often forget or get lost in my life, that when my family arrives, I suddenly remember exactly who I am.  Is it  something that they bring with them, is it time understanding that for just a few moments the clock is going to tic just a little bit slower, is it that this is the one thing that no matter what is going on, when your family is around, you and them are allotted more time to breath and heal?  With the love of family, life no matter how difficult, gets renewed.  I am blessed I do understand this, my children are amazing young men for loving me the way they do,  for understanding that even though I work as a Soldier no matter how much the days pass, our time is yet to come.  I realize that it is the love of my family that drives me, the love of my children that motivates me and the love of my Country that burns within me to accomplish the difficult mission of being a Soldier.  I believe that we are fortunante to have each other because were we do not have days of even weekends together anymore, we have Moments, moments that truly are the fountain of youth.  I had so much to be Thankful for this year, and again I am greatefull for an amazing family and the moments in time that we laughed, that we hugged and that we spent renewing who we were and the friendships that we have formed with one another.  Thank you for being in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment